Jansen Family Chiropractic was founded in Kendallville, IN, in 1949, by Dr. B.W. Jansen. He was joined by his sons, Dr. Tom in 1975 and Dr. Jerry in 1980. Dr. B.W. retired in 1988.
Drs. Tom and Jerry both graduated from the National University of Health Sciences with Doctor of Chiropractic degrees. Following graduation, Dr. Tom went on to earn a Diplomat status as a Chiropractic Orthopedist. Dr. Jerry continued his studies to become a licensed Acupuncturist.
Both doctors are very involved in their community. They continue to be active with the Kendallville Rotary Club, Cole Center Family YMCA, Boy Scouts of America, Kendallville Park Department, Noble County Council and several other organizations in Kendallville and Noble County.